Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I hate teenage girls

So, being the interested and invested down for my community sista, and member of the illustrious ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority that I am, I thought it only appropriate to try to spend a little time with my 14 year old cousin who has been acting a fool. That chile is way to damn grown for her britches and totally disinterested in life other than "what the boys like" and what label is on her behind. Yet, she is my favorite. She's brilliant and insightful and tells it like it is. However, she is the middle child and seems to get nothing but negative attention from the family. Her mama let some fool convince her that the chile' is ADD and now medicates her with Ritilan. I could go on about middle class parents of the "Me Generation" and there totally dismissive, uninvolved, 'throw money at it, and hope my child leaves me the hell alone', way of raising children, but since this about me hating teenagers, that would probably annoy people who might, at some point, actually read my damn blog.

I hate the little things. They are fast, dress way to grown, and have little to no manners. I spent yesterday with three little girls who actually thought they were growner than me. These little heifers had on more makeup than Tammy Fay, and two of them had on skirts that might as well have been underwear. I made one of them roll their damn skirt down (She was my cousin's friend and I aint her mama, and this aint the 60's, I couldn't do much else) I also informed my cousin, who had the unmitigated gaul to allude to her mama being okay with her mini-mini skirt, that I would take her nowhere with that damn thing on.

What insued made me rethink my whole plan to have five children. I don't like them I gander on saying that I despise them. Man, I hope I was not as bad as they seem today. If I was. I better go out and figure out how to make a mil real quick so I can pay my parents back for the heart burn. I am afraid that I would end up with little fast talking, way too flirtatious, fast ass girls. If I have anything to do with it, my cousin will at least be exposed to the other side of being a girl. She will do things other than go to the mall. I wont like it. But I will do it. I hate teenagers. But if I don't do it, she might end up like these clearly brilliant girls around here who were so smart they couldn't keep their legs closed multiple times.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger chele said…

    I agree. I don't actually hate teenagers though. I'm raising one. He's not bad. Now my daughter on the other hand ... she's quickly approaching teenagerville and I'm already looking at leashes. I know I wasn't as bad as some of these young girls are. They keep reminding me that times have changed. I don't think morals and good common sense have changed. They are just exposed to too much too soon.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jameil said…

    sigh. i don't like them either. and whenever i'm around them i'm like mom geez! was i that bad?! damn i hope not. i really do. i don't have any little girl cousins to help. so i'm gonna have to help a stranger.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home