Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grillin' and Chillin'


So, finally, I'm going to join the summertime ritual of sitting outside over some hot-ass fire all for the love a charbroiled piece of meat. Saturday, me and the big dude are going to purchase my first real grill. And then it will be all about the ribs. I think big T might be more excited than me. That fool loves of all things grilled and feels the need to always be the one grilling--even at someone else's crib (now, if we could just get him to always remember to ease up off the lighter fluid!)

I been looking and reading reviews, so now I am ready. Won't be no gas around these parts. I already got a gas stove--so what's the diff? Plus, you gotta use that fake 'liquid smoke' crap to give it the barbeque-ee goodness. I'd rather not. I'll take my carbon monoxide the normal way.

Hmmm...a few ribs, a little grilled corn...and a whole lot of cold beverages for those over the age of 21. Yeah, boy-eeeeee! Its summer fo' sho!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger La said…

    hahahaha! We got our first grill over memorial day and I am HOOKED. I'm sure I'm gonna figure out how to grill cereal before long, lol

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said…

    Yo La and T would be elbowing for Grillmaster status. Yall gonna be around for the 4th? We'll bring the whiskey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home