Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In Need of More

I took a few days off from blogging. I had to. Between obsessing over new posts in my reader and trying to think of something talk about to distract me from my obsessing over the outcome of this ding dang never ending primary, my brain needed a much needed holiday. It was nice to be away. A few days in the Town of Disney--without all the actual Disney stuff (Okay, so I was a little disappointed...after all last week, I was doing the "going to Disney" chair dance, and didn't even go.)

The weather was beautiful. Hung out with one of my closest girlfriends and her new man (home girl is a junior cougar--he's a youngin', but a good one.) And I found out that my tail is old--cause I screamed like I have never screamed on all the roller coasters at Universal. Now I see how my Pops got to a certain age and bowed out on all that fun.

But, I need more. Four days was not enough. I need like a week. A week of doing nothing. After last year's 10 day vacation in Jamaica, I can see why the S.O is so emphatic about wanting to take a "do nothing" vacation like that every year.

So, tell me. Where are your favorite "do nothing" vacation spots, cause I'm still in need of a vacay.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:07 AM, Blogger Eb the Celeb said…

    Turks and Caicos was a gorgeous do nothin vacay spot... so peaceful and tranquil!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger La said…

    *waving*

    DR, PR, Panama, Costa Rica, Mazatlan, Cabo, Riveria Maya...

    Just off the top of my head, lol.


    How could you NOT go to Disney? It's the happiest place on earth!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said…

    Naples, Florida. I love walking on beaches of white sand near the ocean, meeting and talking with people who come there from all over the world and all the nature preserves.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said…

    COUGARRRRRRRRR!

    Now that that's out of the way...

    Cant beat Jamaica. So Im a lil biased. PR for Christmas & TJ cruise next May? ;)

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jonzee said…

    @ WIse

    Yes. And Hell Yes! I am all about the TJMS cruise next year! I'ma get my funk line dance on with the cool old black folks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home