Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nah, Bruh

In keeping with the theme and title of the posts about the saga with "bruh", I write this post to say, I think this one is dead in the water.

I think I knew it when I got here on June 19.

I need a brother with a plan, a purpose, and a vision. Seems to me, he is going through the motions. Yeah, he's a gentleman, he's got a good job, takes care of himself, and can afford to do many of the things he would like to. Yes, he is respectful and charming and generally an all around nice guy. But I know him well enough to say, right now he is just going through the motions. Its going to take him awhile to really get his "shit" together and that is if he doesn't decide its easier to just continue to settle. He has done so in the past--though he eventually made changes.

Maybe, we have not been clear enough with each other. But it seems to me, he's not sure what he wants do with this. I know where I would have liked to go. Clearly, a disconnect.

I'm on a mission. I have a vision, a purpose, and a plan. I am not waiting.

Next time I talk to him, I'll have to tell him what I just told you.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger ManNMotion said…

    Goals. Going somewhere. I remember my goals when I got out of highschool and then one day about 10 years later, I realized I had surpassed them all. It was a good time to sit back and decide what I really wanted to do with my life, so I got onto that and then...bang...I started a blog lol

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Jonzee said…

    Yeah...thats pretty much what happened to me as well. It like working your vision out with a constant source of feedback.

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger G. Cornelius said…

    I can dig that...Nice post...I'll keep you posted

     

Post a Comment

<< Home