Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Have a Little Help from Your Friends

I am blessed in many ways. But one of the most important ways to me is the many wonderful and supportive friends I have collected over the years.

And God knows I need them now.


So, this a shout out for all my friends who have called me twice a day for the last couple of days to check up on me, make me laugh, or just in general send some encouragement my way.

I love you!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger La said…

    *BIG HUG... sliding you a shot*

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there, we don't know you personally but we read your blog often.

    Whatever challenges you are facing right now, also know that a lot of anonymous folks are sending some positive, loving energy your way.

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Jonzee said…

    Awww *grinning like grilled cheese*...

    When I have some clarity, I will post something...I took down what I originally put up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home