Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I got that feeling...that Pre-Teen Feeling..

Growing up, I had New Edition on wall, and these dudes on the other.

I had the buttons. The Tee-shirt. Every copy of Tiger Beat, Teen Beat, and even Right On with them on the cover. (Yeah, Right On...remember that???)

But, a chick was like 12 then. So...why the hell do I heart their new joint???


New Kids on the Block - Summertime Music Video

Perhaps, it's because it reminds me of when I discovered as my great grandmother would say, those nasty boys. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger La said…

    Maybe it's the general "reuinion fever" going around? Or the the warm and fuzziness of nostalgia?

    I never got into them hardcore but I'm in love with this song.

    Personally... I'm still holding out for an En Vogue reunion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home