Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Dusting off

I have decided not to talk about it anymore.

I have dissected it. Talked about it analyzed it. I even asked my damn Daddy what he thinks.

I won't know until the conversation is had. And at this point, I don't think that will be anytime soon.

Maybe time and space is good. Maybe its not. Maybe the loss will be permanent. Maybe it won't. We'll see.

But what I do know, is the game ain't changed. And most muufuccas still playing the game at my age are trying to fill the void with bullshit.

And it took the void to slap me in the face to recognize that life without was not nearly as good as life with.

So until the day of reckoning comes, I'll be running, hiking, lifting, and writing my way toward some peace in my heart. But no more will I talk about this shit out loud.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said…

    "But what I do know, is the game ain't changed. And most muufuccas still playing the game at my age are trying to fill the void with bullshit.

    And it took the void to slap me in the face to recognize that life without was not nearly as good as life with."

    REAL TALK. *sigh*

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jonzee said…

    @ Wise Its never till the shit is all jacked up that you think about all the simple things that might have been done if the opportunity arose.

    Now of course that means that others have to do their part as well.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said…

    Hmmmm....I need you to tell it...I looked all over your blog for it. I wanna read this story....C mon Jonzee summarize it for us...The game hasn't changed only the rules...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home