Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No. Not I.

I am appalled. We knew he wouldn't win Ohio--and that Texas would be close--and the results did not lie. Of course, he was down by nearly 20 points in each state nearly two weeks ago, and even though the margin was much smaller, a loss is a loss--especially to HRC.

Now she is claiming states that don't count--Michigan and Florida. She is talking about him being her VP--like all the sudden she swept 14 states or some shit. And she keeps trying to invoke the fears of the American folk-particularly families.

But I will not vote for her. Ever. I voted for her in the senatorial election, even though it did not sit right with me that the only reason she and her Husband moved to NY was so that she could run for this office. She's been a decent senator, though she has largely not done what she promised to do for upstate NY. And honestly, her second win was because there was not one viable candidate to run against her.

But I will never vote for her. I will not support her. I have had enough of this fear-mongering, under the radar race-baiting that HRC seems to be so proud of.

She has stooped so low, that she might as well ask Karl Rove to be her running mate.

And is she delusional? Does she really think, BO will accept a VP post with her? Like he's some puppy dog that needs a new owner! Um, he might be diplomatic and gracious--but he ain't no fool.

I don't know what I am going to do, but I know one thing. I will not cast my vote in November for her. Period.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Just be careful... "If" she is the nominee, he might just accept that VP job. All it would mean is he would be next in 8 years...

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jonzee said…

    @ terrance I seriously doubt he would consider it. She has proven herself disingenuous and it might go against everything he has stood for.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Christina Springer said…

    In response today he said (paraphrase) it would be premature to discuss it. Translation: he's not having her as much as we aren't.

    But, my daughter was shocked tonight when I told her if Hilarious did get the nomination, I was voting for Nadar. She rolled her eyes, sucked her teeth and crossed her arms. (At least there wasn't any screaming. LOL!)

    Regardless - I still believe. This is the story I showed my son tonight.
    http://christinaspringer.blogspot.com/2008/03/because-laughter-is-healing.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home