Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Got Credit?

Yesterday, it became apparent to me, that as much as I would like to say my "credit crisis" is over it is not. I financed part of my college education on credit cards. I got medical bills that seem to randomly keep popping up--years after they were incurred and presumably paid in the most part by insurance. And it frustrates me.

Digging all the way out seems impossible.

I have paid off a lot of stuff--and I was never one of those people with 15, 20. 30k in debt. But the little bit I have had, thanks to moving and 911 and contracts being canceled, has put me on the roller coaster of decent credit/ damn its about to get ugly credit.

I'm tired. And it depresses me. And it doesn't help that I hear other folks talk about their own credit and it reminds me that though I have come along, the hole is still their and my one foot is still in it.

My plan was to be debt free(except student loans--Imma have them puppies till Im damn near dead.) by Spring. Naw sucha thang.

Try my next January.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mic check 1, 2, 1, 2

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok I had to make sure this comment thing worked.

    I came here by way of my main man slish and I feel what you saying. I know what it means to be In debt and most of my blogs are about that right now. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. This sista girl right here is paying off all debt INCLUDING STUDENT LOANS cuz I don't want sallie in my house forever she aint even give me a degree lol. Anyways if u get time or just bored read my blogs about money and finances and keep your head up there is an end if you really want it. I will save you in my blog space good luck!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home