Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Someone take her tactics out to the woodshed

Now, the honorable Senator Clinton of the great state of New York has decided to go after the pledged delegates.

Latest greatest attempt to get the nomination? Clinton says, Pledge delegates are like superdelgates and can vote how they want.

While this may be true, why did she bother to say it? Perhaps, because this is her latest attempt to put a wrench in the plan and get to the nomination.

Im sick of it. Once again, Senator Clinton, you cannot ever count my vote again.

Now, someone go get me a switch.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Christina Springer said…

    Have heart! It looks like Sen. Leahy just did.

    Sen. Leahy Says, "Concede"

    Want to meet up with him and Pelosi in that woodshed? I'll bet they'd let us have a turn with Veruca...ooops, I mean...Hilarious.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Ferocious Kitty said…

    She's working up on the braided switch (3 in 1) my grandmama reserved for my hard-headed cousin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home