Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

He could get it

So, after teaching my first English as a Second Language (ESL) class, I needed to watch some mindless dribble on the Tele. As much bullcrappy dribble that was coming out of the Moosburger eaters mouth, I needed something that did not also make me want to throw up.

And what should appear, but the movie my mother watched every day for the entire year of 1993? The Bodyguard.

And I'm sorry but, to this day...K Cos could get it. I have a penchant for men of color...but I ain't blind.

Lets See, who else:

Sean Connery (have to make sure his pacemaker is working, though)

Harry Connick Jr.

Al Pachino (yes, another pacemaker check)

Simon Baker

Mark Walhberg (Used to be Donnie...during my NKOTB fanatic days)

Christian Bale (he's just so badass as Batman)



Who falls outside of who your would normally date--that could definetely get it?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger La said…

    OMG!!!!! Harry Connick! I am in loooooooove with him. LOL

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger So...Wise...Sista said…

    We were JUST having this convo in the ofc...George Clooney and Becks for sure. Ooooh Simon Baker is yummy. Harry Connick too.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    i really thought i was the only one with love for harry connick jr. DON'T MAKE ME FIGHT FOR HIM.

    christian bale...that cat has been my secret obsession since 'american psycho'. i guess i like 'em a lil crazy...

    i like early robert deniro. that dude was FOINE when he was younger...AND he was dating the sistas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home