Transitioning out of Transition
For the first time in my grown life, rather than run the streets, or make fetal attempts at getting close enough to watch the ball drop in the Square,I'm starting a new personal tradition, I am going to church. So much to be thankful for and what better way to start off the new year than by thanking Him for all he has taught me, and given and taken on my behalf. I will also lay my burdens and hopes at the alter.
In 07, I look forward to(in no particular order):
1) Making something happen with "The Teacher"--I think he is the one and I need to be patient to see that through.
2) Graduating with Honors and deferring law school.
3) significantly reducing the amount of cursing I do--NYC brings the worse out of me.
4) Continuing and completing my goal to be fitter, finer, and foxier before Trinidad in March--18 lbs to go and perhaps I will comfortably rock a bathing suit.
5) Getting a job in Cleveland. Cleveland is where my passion lies and I have to get past the glitter and popularity of my last two residences in DC and NYC. (BIG SHOUT TO OSCAR IN L'Ville-- Thanks.)
6) Living by myself with my own stuff and not having to deal with collecting rent from others
7) Getting my finances back on track so that WHEN I am back in Cleveland--I can buy a house in 08.
8) Retiring the job of the fifth digit.
So, to all of you may 07 bring unexpected opportunity, growth, and happiness. Thanks for listening.