Keeping Up with the Jonzee

Naw...you still at the right spot.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Translation

Lately, no matter what I say or how I say it, it doesn't seem to be coming out right. Confusion bordering on anger is what I seem to get in return. I don't know how to fix it. And I am not very good at leaving things be.

It seems my communication skills are on the blink. I would say the same for the reciever. Lately, whatever I say comes out incomprehensible. And the responses seem as foriegn to me as sanskrit. Like we are no longer who we say we are and have been replaced.

And its a problem. So much a problem, that over the last three weeks, it seems like like we are on the verge of a big fallout. Like the ones you can't recover from--at least not in the immediate future.

A couple of times. We have stepped away, limited communication, and on the rebound, it all makes sense.

I'm hoping it works that way this time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home